Sunday, November 27, 2016

November 2016 Tim Tag


I've been sick pretty much all month with an awful sinus infection and nasty cough, and all the medication has really knocked me for a loop!  Between the antibiotics, steroids, cough syrups and inhaler, I don't know if I'm coming or going.  I've really been jonesin' to get my craftin' on, but I couldn't because all the meds gave me the shakes.  Feeling a little better today, so I gave the Tim tag a whirl.  You can see Tim's original tag here with all the instructions so you can make your own. 


I started out by adding some rub-ons to a manilla tag.


I chose 6 Distress Spray Stains and covered the tag.


After misting with some water, the colors blended nicely.


Next, I distressed the edges around the tag with my distresser tool.


I stamped the Blueprint Leaf onto some Distress Watercolor paper, colored with the Distress Markers and my Detail Water Brush.  I used the mister tool to get some Ground Espresso splatter.


I used tbe coordinating die to cut out my leaf.


I cut the word 'NATURE' into a piece of cork, and saved the letters.  They'll come in handy on another project.


I tore some corrugated a little bigger than my cork word, and added Walnut Distress Ink to both.


I filled in the edges of my leaf with black marker so my leaf would stand out better.


After a couple brads, and some Fossilized Amber Crinkle Ribbon, this deed's done!


No comments:

Post a Comment