Saturday, August 6, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103

It's been a busy & hectic summer, so I just got started on my Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 103 classes yesterday.  I usually take my time to enjoy my online classes, but I wanted to do some classes while they were actually running for a change.  Yesterday was Day 5, Alcohol Ink on Yupo, so I decided to start with that so I can post in the gallery.

I had so much fun making my tags, that I even went a little further and created bigger pieces to put on cards.  I'll have to post those when I'm done with them.  In the meantime, here are my technique tags:


Faded Layers


Alcohol Ink Painting


Splattered Flowers.  So much fun, I made another!



Splattered Flowers


Stamp Resist


Texture Resist


Liquid Landscapes

I'm going kayaking with Rick tomorrow, so hopefully, when we're done, I'll still have some mojo, and I take more classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment